LC Connector 10G OM3 Multimode 50/125um Fiber Loopback Module
Connector 10G OM3 Multimode 50/125um Fiber Loopback Module, Aqua Jacket
Fiber Loop back is designed
to provide a media of return patch for a fiber optic signal; typically it is
used for fiber optic testing applications or network restorations. For the
testing applications, the loopback signal is used for diagnosing a problem.
Sending a loopback test to network equipment, one at a time, is a technique for
isolating a problem.
Sophenol’s LC Loopback Module (50/125) provides a return signal for fiber optic equipment which can be using for testing purposes and isolating any network issues.
Connector Types: LC
Fiber Mode: 50/125μm
Jacket Type: PVC
Durability: Over 500 cycles (≤0.2dB)
||Reflectance: Min. 20dB|
- For OM3 multimode 50/125 fiber testing application
- 100% functionally tested prior to shipment
- Duplex clip ensure the ease and accuracy of insertion
- CATV, metro Test equipment
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks (LAN)
- Wide area networks (WAN)
- Premise installations
- Data processing networks
- Video and military active device termination