E2000 - E2000 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode OFNR Fiber Patch Cable
E2000-E2000 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode OFNR Fiber Patch Cable 2.0mm Orange 5M
The patch cables are widely used for telecom, datacom, data center and even military applications, they provide flexible interconnection to active equipment, passive optical devices and cross-connects. Our patch cables are manufactured conform to IEC, EIA TIA or Telcordia standards.
Connector: E2000 to E2000
Jacket OD: 2.0/0.9/3.0mm Available
Fiber Mode: 62.5/125μm
Jacket Color: Orange
Fiber Type: Duplex
||Jacket Material: PVC/LSZH/OFNP|
- Available in different fiber types including OS1/OS2 (G.652D, G657A1, G.657A2), OM1, OM2, OM3 or OM4
- OFNR, OFNP and LSZH jacket available
- Available as hybrid patch cords with different connector types including FC, LC SC, ST, etc.
- Available in standard and custom lengths
- UL, RoHS materials compliant
- Date centre
- Telecommunication networks
- LAN and WAN
- Broadband network
How to correctly choose between PVC, LSZH and OFNP?
PVC Cable: PVC cable resistant to oxidation and degradation, is used for horizontal runs between the table. It is also work for vertical runs if the building features a contained ventilation system running through the duct work.
LSZH Cable: LSZH cable has a special flame-retardant coating, and excellent fire safety characteristics of low smoke, low toxicity and low corrosion. It is same to PVC cable for horizontal runs between the table.
- OFNP Cable: OFNP cable is a space within the building created by building components, designed for the movement of environmental air, complies with the NFPA fire safety.