SC 48 Cores 9/125um Singlemode Bundle Fan out Fiber Optic Pigtail
Cores 9/125um Singlemode Bundle Fan out Fiber Optic Pigtail, Yellow Jacket 1M
Fiber pigtail cables provide a fast way to make factory terminations in the field. Factory terminated pigtails can easily be fusion or mechanically spliced to an existing fiber line.
Sophenol provide wide degree flexibility on fiber pigtails, including single-mode, multimode and 10G 50/125um OM3 types, simplex fiber, 4 fibers, 6 fibers, 8 fibers, 12 fibers, 24 fibers, 48 fibers and so on. These fiber pigtails can be with fan-out kits and full compliant to Telcordia, EIA/TIA and IEC standards.
- Low insertion loss and back reflection loss.
- Good exchangeability.
- Good durability.
- High temperature stability.
- Available in 4 fibers, 6 fibers, 8 fibers, 12 fibers, 24 fibers etc.
- Meets ISO9001, ROHS and Bell core GR 326-core standards
- Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications
- CATV, LAN, WAN
- Test and measurement
- Telecommunication networks
- Premise installations
- Video and military active device termination
- Insertion Loss: ≤0.3 (PC); ≤0.2 (APC); ≤0.2 (UPC)
- Return Loss: ≥45 (PC); ≥60 (APC); ≥55 (UPC)
In this 48-pack, 48 strands of fiber are terminated on one end with LC or SC, ST, FC connectors. Connectors are ceramic with Ultra PC (UPC) finish.